The ByRei - Dynamic Div official Web page
It has also support to limit the movements and also support drop Areas.
- Support moving, resize, minimize and maximize the Div
- CPU friendly Event Handling (need only CPU power when a DIV is moving or resizeing)
- Drop Area Support with different Drop Modes (e.g: Puzzle)
- Restricted Areas, the movements and re sizing can be restricted to the browser window or to a special area
- Crossbrowser compatible (Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Hide resize Buttons on request
- Easy Implementation over css class names
- Save and Load Position or Size of the dynDIVs
- Posibility to keep aspect Ratio
- Easy Dynamic Divs for everyone
- Of course W3C conform
- and also JSLint checked (Source Code only)
- Markus B.